The GeoDim Wall can drive loads as:
- Resistive loads: Tungsten high-volt, chandeliers
- Inductive loads: Halogen low-volt, magnetic transformers
- Capacitive loads: Electronic ballasts, electronic transformers
- Switchable loads: In the menu every channel can be defined as dimmer or as switch,
to be able to control non-dimmable loads like
motorized projection screens, curtains, discharge lamps or blinders.
GeoDim can be controlled by:
- the comfortable menu directly at the dimmer
- wall push-buttons: Create own lighting scenes and start them by external switches.
- wall potentiometers: Direct regulation of single channels.
- DMX: Light consoles
- Analog input: 0 ... +10 volts.
- Analog input: 1 ... 10 volts, EIB actors, controllers for fluorescent ballasts.
- 2500 watts load capacity per channel.
- Magnetic breakers for each channel.
- Intelligent operating menu with lighted display: Automatic priority selection of the inputs, fade-time, memory functions, operating hours counter.
- 8 memories for Your lighting scenes.
they can be created directly in the menu.
- Internal memory: All setups and scenes are stored inside, even if the dimmer has been switched off.
- For direct wall-mount (very flat), into electrical distribution or 19" rack-mount.
- Safe operation and service-free full digital technology.
- For continuous operation at 100% load.
- Very low noise: No fan noise by air convection cooling. Nearly no choke humming by GeoDim special filters. So the GeoDim can be positioned directly on the stage or in office rooms.
- Perfect electrical filtering.
- DMX start adress can be selected freely